Le Nam Africa has a sweet, crunchy and fragrant taste, tastes better when eaten cold in hot weather, favored by consumers around the world, exporting the most to Europe. and food safety. And with excellent quality, reasonable price, Le Nam Phi is also consumed by Vietnamese consumers.
Le Forelle South Africa is mainly grown in the Western Cape, the southwestern province of South Africa, stretching about 400km to the north along the Atlantic coast and About 500km to the east along the Indian Ocean coast. .
– Western Cape has a very diverse climate, but most have cool, dry and warm summers so it is very suitable for growing fruits.
– Le Forelle starts the season from February to August every year, lining up with other fruits that are suitable as gifts for family and friends.
– Le Forrele has a lot of fiber so it is good for reducing cholesterol in the body, preventing cancer and heart disease.
– Has a good source of Vitamin C (6mg in 100g) boosts the body’s immune system, and participates in the production of many red blood cells, creating red blood.
– The content of Vitamen E is also good (0.5mg in 100g) which is very good for the skin
– High potassium content (50mg in 100g)
– Low in fat and calories suitable for people who are in weight loss regime
– In particular, regularly eating pears will increase the ability to prevent or control fatigue, while increasing the ability to prevent hypertension, sore throat.